Clamps for Metal & Wood Working
Clamping tools for metal working
Metal work requires special tools. Here you find the right tool for your individual clamping application for metal.
Clamping tools for wood applications
Whether making cabinets/ furniture, for interior work, working with rafters or when laying flooring wood is used. Here you find the right tool for your individual clamping task with wood.
Clamping tools for construction
Whether powerful holding, clamping with a large depth or quick fixing of light material is your job – here you find the right clamping tool for work at the construction site.
- KombiKlamp : Multi-purpose clamping
- Metal angle clamps : Clamping angles and mitres
- Lever clamps : Clamping with leverage
- U-clamps : Step-over clamping
- Compound leverage snips : Higher quality work with less effort
- Aviation snips : The classic for fine sheet metal work
- High-performance snips with HSS edges : Best solution for every application
- Standard tin snips : Traditional style tin snips
- Steel strap cutters : One-handed cutting of strong steel straps
- Sheet nibbler : Nibbling instead of cutting